|Patient:||69 year old, Female.|
- Severe pain, swelling and bleeding around full mouth dental crown and bridge work done by dentist in Bali.
- Negligent endodontic (root canal) treatment of all remaining teeth (except lower right 3rd molar tooth) and dental crown and bridgework with poor marginal fit leading to
- Substantial space for bacterial plaque and food particle accumulation.
- Blockage to any access for oral hygiene measures (cleaning).
- Moderate to severe periodontitis / periodontal disease (gum and bone infection) around teeth.
- Periodontal and peri-implant (gum and bone) therapy.
- Dismantle dental crown and bridge work in lower teeth (in stages to cater for financial budget) to determine the restorability and their replacement.
- Replacement of dental implant crowns in upper left hand side (back teeth) region.
- Treatment in Progress – More photos to be loaded.
- Patient diagnosed by oral medicine specialist with gum inflammation relating to oral lichen planus – which persists and continues to be under management.