|Patient:||65 year old, Male|
- Worn and sensitive teeth.
- Difficulty in chewing food.
- Traumatic bite – pain on alveolar ridge.
- Multiple missing teeth.
- Severe generalised tooth wear from functional and parafunctional (bruxism) habits (clenching and grinding) and acid erosion.
- Severe Class II div 2 – Deep bite – traumatic bite to palatal gum tissues of upper front teeth and facial gum tissues of lower front teeth.
- Full mouth prosthodontic rehabilitation at increased occlusal vertical dimension (bite height).
- Elective root canal treatment by specialist endodontist.
- Tooth extraction of unrestorable teeth and implant placement by a specialist periodontist.
- Strategic placement of composite fillings and full coverage tooth supported crowns and implant supported crowns to provide support to occlusion (bite).
- Construction of upper full arch splint to protect remaining teeth and restorations from further wear and fracture (night use only).