|Patient:||68 year old, Female|
- Wants improved smile
- Crooked and discoloured teeth.
- Wants whiter and straighter teeth.
- Seeking second opinion on previous clinical advice to have orthognathic (jaw) surgery and orthodontic (braces) treatment – declined by patient due to risk, time and costs.
- Teeth malalignment and discolouration.
- Moderate shortened dental arch – reduced number of teeth for satisfactory masticatory function (eating and chewing) due to multiple fractured and upper and lower missing back teeth.
- Tooth whitening.
- Smile makeover design with diagnostic mock up.
- Conservative composite veneers / fillings, ceramic veneers, ceramic onlays and dental crown work.
- Dental implant crown replacement of upper and lower missing back teeth.