|Patient:||67 year old, Male.|
- Lower denture – loose during eating, chewing and talking with multiple sore spots on gum.
- Severe gum and bone resorption (shrinkage) of lower jaw bone.
- Surgical implant placements – 3 dental implants in front segment of lower jaw by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
- Construction of upper conventional full / complete denture.
- Construction of lower full arch dental implant bar supported and retained removable overdenture – to provide improved support, retention and stability.