|Patient:||60 year old, Male|
- Not happy with aesthetics / cosmetic appearance of teeth due to worn down (short) front teeth and heavily filled and broken back teeth.
- Multiple missing teeth.
- Severe generalised tooth wear from functional and parafunctional (bruxism) habits (clenching and grinding, mouthpiece from musical instrument) and acid erosion.
- Prosthodontic rehabilitation at increased occlusal vertical dimension (bite height).
- Root canal treatment by endodontist.
- Strategic placement of full coverage tooth supported crowns to provide support to occlusion (bite).
- Construction of upper full arch splint to protect remaining teeth and restorations from further wear and fracture (night use only).