|Patient:||59 year old, Male|
- Multiple missing back teeth – gradually lost teeth over a number of years.
- Concern with further tooth loss and difficulty in eating.
- Missing upper premolar and molar teeth – leading to
- Severe shortened dental arch – inadequate number of teeth for satisfactory masticatory (eating and chewing) function.
- Compromised aesthetics or cosmetic (smile appearance) due to black corridor space bordering corners of the mouth.
- Implant supported crown and bridgework replacing missing premolar and molar teeth.
- Construction of upper full arch splint to protect remaining teeth and implant crown and bridgework from further wear and fracture (night use only).