|Patient:||46 year old, Male|
- Worn and sensitive teeth to food and drinks
- Seeking improvement in function (eating and chewing)
- History of teeth clenching and grinding habits and soft drink consumption
- “I want to save my teeth. I don’t want removable false teeth”
- Missing teeth
- Severe – moderate tooth wear generalised from functional and parafunctional (bruxism) habits (clenching and grinding).
- Localised loosening of teeth from heavy biting (occlusal trauma / overload)
- Tooth Decay
- Pulpal (nerve tissue death) from decay and tooth wear
- Mild-moderate gum and bone loss (periodontal disease)
- Root canal treatment – upper right 2nd molar and upper right central incisor
- Crown lengthening – gum and bone trimming procedure on upper front teeth
- Full upper arch prosthodontic rehabilitation at increased occlusal vertical dimension (bite height).
- Composite filling, strategic ceramic / porcelain (3/4 crowns, crowns, onlays, bridgework) in teeth providing support to occlusion (bite).
- Construction of upper full arch splint to protect remaining teeth and restorations from further wear and fracture (night use only).
- Monitor lower teeth – future treatment as required.