|Patient:||48 year old, Male|
- Seeking cosmetic dentist for smile makeover – missing front tooth and spaces between upper front teeth.
- Declined orthodontic (braces) treatment.
- Compromised aesthetic / cosmetic appearance due to missing upper right lateral incisor tooth and diastema spaces between upper front teeth.
- Mild to moderate periodontitis / periodontal disease (gum and bone infection) with signs of occlusal trauma (positional changes and tooth movement from bite force).
- Conservative ceramic veneers on upper front central and lateral incisor teeth
- Dental implant crown replacement of missing upper right lateral incisor tooth.
- Adjustment and stabilisation of occlusion (bite) or teeth positions via the nightly use of upper full arch splint.
- Ongoing periodontal treatment (gum and bone) and maintenance with a specialist periodontist as required.