|Patient:||62 year old, Female|
- Heavily worn down front teeth resulting in short teeth appearance.
- Seeking improvement in function (eating and chewing) and aesthetic / cosmetic smile improvement.
- Localised severe tooth wear in upper front teeth and heavily restored / repaired back teeth.
- Suspected dentoalveolar compensatory eruption – impacting on interarch prosthetic space and gum architecture (gum height and symmetry).
- Upper jaw prosthodontic rehabilitation in reorganised approach at existing occlusal vertical dimension (bite height).
- Aesthetic crown lengthening procedure to optimise gum height and symmetry by a specialist periodontist.
- Occlusal (bite) adjustments and equilibration, composite fillings, strategic ceramic / porcelain restorations (veneers and full coverage crowns) in teeth with extensive tooth wear and/or those with large fillings at risk of fracture.
- Construction of upper full arch splint to protect remaining teeth and restorations from further wear and fracture (night use only).