|Patient:||27 year old, Female|
- Tooth discoloration and loose teeth.
- Never smiles and cannot eat properly.
- Rampant dental caries (tooth decay) and severe periodontitis / periodontal disease (gum and bone infection) with suspected underlying medical / metabolic disorder.
- Need for disease stabilisation before further definitive dental treatment plan.
- Composite veneers / fillings on teeth with fair periodontal (gum and bone) prognosis as assigned by a specialist periodontist.
- Extraction (removal) of all lower teeth and upper back teeth with hopeless prognosis.
- Construction of an upper partial and lower complete acrylic denture – with the view to consider dental implant supported dentures or dental implant retained dentures in the long term.
- Ongoing collaboration with medical GP / specialists and periodontal treatment (gum and bone) and maintenance with a specialist periodontist as required.