Dr Armand Putra’s presentation on ‘Key to Success – Implant Aesthetics’ was very well received at the latest ITI evening Seminar.
‘Implant therapy in the aesthetic zone has always been challenging. With the development of technology and new materials, we are able to tackle more demanding cases with increasing success.
Communication between the surgeon, restorative dentist and the laboratory technician is crucial to deliver a successful treatment outcome.
- Macro and micro aesthetics
- Surgical considerations for the optimal restorative outcome
- The role of provisionalisation in determining critical and sub-critical zone
- Selection of restorative material
- Different restorative options when restoring implant’